24.6.17

IHG Flashback and Future views - 8

It is more than an year since I posted a recap on the stocks recomended in this blog.  This blog was started by my friend and me in 2013 and later on I took it up further as he moved out due to personal constraints. What differentiate us from other blogs is the number of recommendations we published during the last 4 years. When most of the blogs recommended stocks on weekly, monthly and even daily basis, we stick to the core ideology-Buy quality bets and sit tight. We have recommended less than 20 stocks in the last 4 years. Since 2016, I stopped giving recommendations via this blog due various regulatory constraints. This post is a recap of the stocks which I gave hold or accumulate strategy via this blog in Jan 2016. Let's see how it performed in the last 1 year and from the initial recommendation dates.

Winners during last year

Cera Sanitary: In Jan 2016, I gave a hold recommendation at Rs.1750. Stock is now trading at Rs.3000

Dhanuka Agritech:In Jan 2016, I gave a hold recommendation at Rs.506. Stock is now trading at Rs.852

Talbros Automotive: In Jan 2016, I gave an accumulate recommendation at Rs.97. Stock is now trading at Rs.202.7

Trident: In Jan 2016, I gave an accumulate recommendation at Rs.45. Stock is now trading at Rs.80

Innovative Tech Pack: In Jan 2016, I gave a hold recommendation at Rs.45 Stock touched 100 and now trading at Rs.95



It is pretty easy to recommend 50 stocks an year and then pick and show case few winners out of it. But that is not my way of doing things. 😃. Please refer my last flashback here. If you had stick to this portfolio, you would have outperformed 90% of portfolio managers and mutual funds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment